Spring Break 2016 - NYC Has it All
The secret is out: Spring Break in New York City isn't just for college students, and it lasts all year long. All you have to do to find the fun is walk a block in SoHo. From trendsetting boutiques to colorful clubs, its stylish streets make the perfect place to set-up shop during your stay in The City That Never Sleeps. Whether you're in town to party, tap the "Best Beer Bash in the City," catch Rihanna or Carly Rae Jepsen in concert, we invite you to celebrate the season with us at one of the hottest new hotels in SoHo, NYC.
Hit the Clubs with Style
Many of the most popular clubs in NYC are a short runway strut from our door, others just a brief taxi or subway ride away. A couple of our favorites include:
- City Winery (155 Varick St.) - The city's only fully functioning winery is also a hip concert space, drawing a tasteful crowd of all club-going ages.
- The Village Underground (130 West 3rd) - This place is all about the fun, with live acts and DJ sets spanning every genre imaginable.
Exclusive Concerts & Events
Like every week in Gotham, Spring Break is host to a literally endless amount of awesome things to do. Here's a handful to put on your calendar:
- Craft Beer Fest (March 25-26th) - Unlimited tastings of 150+ artful brews spanning the U.S. await at "The Best Beer Bash in the City." Tickets range $55-$85.
- Carly Rae Jepsen (March 25th) - Just $27.50 makes you part of history as Jepsen continues her pop culture ascent.
- Rihanna (March 27th & 30th) - Speaking of pop culture, few artists have conquered our collective hearts and minds like Rihanna, staging two Brooklyn takeovers this season.